Meet Dr. Noah Andone
Dr. Noah Andone grew up right here in Fleming Island, Florida. After high school, Dr. Noah moved to Gainesville where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition from the University of Florida graduating cum laude in 2015. Following college, he moved to New York City and attended the Columbia University College of Dental Medicine where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree. After dental school, Dr. Noah completed his specialty training at a combined program with Columbia University and Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital/New York-Presbyterian Kids. The children’s hospital is #1 in New York and #4 in the nation!
Dr. Noah is currently a member of the following organizations:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Northeast District Dental Association
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The American Cleft Palate — Craniofacial Association
- The Florida Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- The Jacksonville Dental Society
- The Clay County Dental Society
Dr. Noah is thrilled to be providing care for the infants, children, and teenagers in the same community in which he was raised. When not in the office, Dr. Noah enjoys spending time with his wife Rory and his dog Bruce (named after his favorite superhero, aka BATMAN). Dr. Noah and his wife are huge Florida Gator fans and of course, love the Jacksonville Jaguars. Outside of work you can find him surfing, playing soccer, fishing, cooking, or planning the next family camping trip! Dr. Noah and his wife love the National Parks and have a lifelong goal to visit them all—currently, they’ve been to 22 out of 63!